Reflection time! I've noticed lately that my blog has taken up a new focus. Formerly a blog for documenting my forays into the world of crafts and indie business, it's now moving toward a more substantial theme: my heart. My 365 project has really kicked this off, and has made me realise that I so prefer blogging about the little things that make each day special. Solution? This is how I'm going to blog from now on. The only problem with this is that the name and URL of this blog just don't fit my new blog image. For the last couple of months I've been laying down the ground-work for a brand spanking new blog. And it's now pretty much ready!
As my blog develops and grows, you can expect some of the following features:
- Cooking adventures and RECIPES!!!!
- The continuation of my 365 project (all previous 365 posts have bee transferred over too)
- Outfit posts (eeeep. Still getting used to that one)
- Features of my favourite online shops
- A new and exciting Kitchen Garden Project
- Plenty of random fun!
I'm so excited, and have already been making the new blog feel like home! So my advice - hop on over there!! Do it!
See you there!!